The Lane Community Health Council is excited to announce that we are officially accepting applications for our Community Advisory Council’s 2022-24 term!
The CAC works closely with Oregon Health Plan (OHP) members and organizations across Lane County to make sure the health needs of the community are being met.
We are looking for people who live in Lane County and who are on OHP, or are parents or primary guardians of someone on OHP. CAC members:
- Find ways to make healthcare better
- Learn about ways to keep people well
- Guide a Community Health Assessment and adopt a Community Health Improvement Plan (http://www.livehealthylane.org/chachp.html)
- Support the use of equity practices, such as making sure all people are treated fairly
- Share resources and information with communities in Lane County
For this recruitment cycle, we have three open Council positions: two PacificSource OHP Member positions and one Human Services Partner position. While these positions are priority for the July selection process, additional applicants will be considered for membership on the CAC’s workgroup and committees.
Application reviews will begin on July 17 for priority positions.
Please consider applying for a position. You can learn more about the CAC in the application form linked below. If you have any questions, please contact Community Engagement Coordinator Kayla Watford.
Kayla Watford, Community Engagement Coordinator: