The purpose of the Clinical Advisory Panel (CAP) is to provide community clinical leadership from partner organizations to assure best clinical practices in support of the Lane Community Health Council and its work. The Clinical Advisory Panel does this by:
- Engaging providers in the work of the Lane Community Health Council
- Providing clinical perspective on Transformation and Quality Improvement Plans
- Establishing clinical community standards
- Providing clinical perspective to promote integration in support of the Lane Community Health Council goals
- Serving as a provider forum for clinical perspectives, collaboration, and information exchange
Want to join the Clinical Advisory Panel?
The information you submit in this application will only be viewed by Lane Community Health Council staff and board members. Your application will be stored securely, and we will not share any information you provide, including your email address, with third parties. If you are unable to view a PDF in your browser, try installing the latest version of Adobe Reader. Links open in a new window.